Comfort Club is a preventive service program for your heating and cooling system. Our expert technicians clean, inspect and tune up your system to make sure it is in proper working order for the upcoming season. We strongly believe that our Comfort Club will pay for itself many times over in the reduction of repair costs and added longevity of your equipment.
You receive a 15% discount on all repairs. No maximum limit.
Earn up to $1,000 credit towards a new HVAC system. For each year you’re a member you accumulate a $50 discount towards a new system
You receive scheduling priority over other homeowners with similar repair needs — we will dispatch a technician to your home sooner.
Never worry about your agreement expiring
1. Check the overall operation of the system(s).
2. Check & tighten electrical connection & components.
3. Check air filter(s) and change if necessary. (Up to (3) 1” Filters included
4. Check the evaporator coil. (Additional charge for cleaning)
5. Clean the condenser coil with water, if necessary.
6. Clean condensate pump.
7. Clean trap/blowout drain line.
8. Check and test all safety controls.
9. Check the thermostat.
10. Lubricate any parts, if applicable.
11. Lubricate motor, if applicable.
12. Test defrost controls, if applicable
13. Check the condition of motors, fans, and blower wheels.
14. Measures temperature deltas.
15. Check proper airflow “fan speed”.
16. Secure wires and lines.
We maintain accurate records of service and repair for better equipment management and warranty protection. Most major brands require annual maintenance performed by a licensed contractor in order to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
Comfort Club Members receive a 15% discount off all future service calls, priority scheduling, regular maintenance reminders via phone or email, and discounts on new installations.
NOTE: Your Comfort Club Agreement is NOT an insurance policy. The agreement provides for inspections and maintenance along with discounts on parts and services as described herein. We reserve the right to cancel or modify this program without notice.
Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home. For homes with both heating and A/C, we recommend two service calls per year. For homes with heating system only, one visit per year is advised.
We provide our Comfort Club Members with discounts of 15% off all future service calls throughout the entire year, priority scheduling, regular maintenance reminders via phone or email, discounts on new installations ($50 for each year you have been a member); not to mention the peace of mind!