Pre-Season Tune-Ups reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems with your heating or air conditioning system that can be corrected inexpensively before causing major repair bills. Another option for you is our Comfort Club. The Comfort Club is a preventive maintenance program designed to keep your system working as efficiently as possible and keep you comfortable throughout the year while at the same time keeping your utility bills in line. Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home or business.
Pre-Season Tune-Ups includes the following Multi-Point Checklist:
- Change air filter*
- Check ambient temperature
- Check suction line temperature
- Check liquid line temperature
- Check for proper air flow
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect blower compartment
- Check blower motor, wheel and belt
- Clean out blow-out drain
- Lubricate motor
- Check thermostat
- Check overall system operation
*Additional charges may apply for specialty/irregular size filters.